You all must be aware that Adobe Flash player is such software with the help of which you would be able to watch and stream videos on your computer system with the use of your web browser. But recently it was noticed that most of the people are facing the issue of Adobe flash not working in Chrome.
If you are also facing this issue of Flash Player not working on Chrome, then do follow this guide till the end. As here, we are going to discuss several ways to fix this issue quickly.
But make sure to follow all the steps listed below for the proper solution and don’t miss any step.
Fix for Adobe Flash Player Error in Chrome
You can select one of the most appropriate solutions for you from all the below-listed ones-
Enable Flash Player in Chrome-
If you are facing the issue of Flash player not working on Chrome, then the first thing you should look for is, have you even enabled it? You would be able to do so with the help of below-listed steps-
- Go to your Chrome browser Setting, open Advanced and hence click on Content Settings.
- Click on flash settings option.
- There you will notice an Ask first (recommended) option. Make sure it is turned On.
- Below this option, you will find a Block option, with the help of which you would be able to Block any website and hence that will have no access to Adobe Flash Player.
- You can have a look at the Blocked website list, and if there is any, then you can remove it.
- Once you are done, then restart your Chrome browser, and that’s it.
Allowing Adobe Flash Player on Websites-
If you follow the above method of solution, but even then you are still facing this issue of Flash player not working in Chrome, then here’s the second method to fix this error.
In this method, you have to check whether the website you are facing issue with is Allowed by Flash player or not. To do so follow these steps-
- Firstly you have to open the website on Google Chrome where you are unable to take advantage of Adobe Flash Player.
- Once visited, click on View site information and then click on Site settings page.
- From the Site settings option, you would be able to notice Flash in the list. For Flash option, you have to check whether it is allowed or not.
- If it is not allowed then Allow it and restart your Chrome browser. Hence we are sure that with this step you would be able to get rid of the error you are facing.
Sometimes you face this issue because of outdated softwares such as your Google Chrome or Flash Player. For updating these softwares, do follow the steps listed below-
- For updating your Google Chrome, you need to click on the Settings button.
- From there, move to the Settings Menu by clicking the Menu button.
- From Menu find About Chrome and click on it.
- From this window, you would be able to find if your Google Chrome is updated or not. If not then update chrome or if updated, then there is no issue with your browser. Hence there can be some issue with your Abode Flash Player.
Let us have a look at the steps to update Flash Player-
- In the first step, you need to search for Chrome://components/ in the address bar and press enter.
- Here you would be able to notice all the components installed on your Google Chrome. From there you need to find our Adobe Flash Player option.
- Click on Check for update.
- If there would be some update, then it will start updating automatically shortly.