Apple iCloud is an exceptionally great platform with the help of which you can store your Apple product’s data entirely over a single cloud platform. Moreover, it offers impressive security features too and sometimes when people forgot their Apple iCloud account password, they are unable to access it because of these high-end security features.
But is there a way with the help of which we can go for an Apple iCloud account recovery? If you are one of such people who have forgotten their iCloud password, then do follow this guide till the end, as here we are going to discuss everything about Apple iCloud account recovery methods that will help you to gain access to your account again.
Apple iCloud Account Recovery-
There are various ways with the help of which you can recover your Apple iCloud details, let us have a look at those ways one by one.
Before heading towards this recovery method, let us be clear that this method will only work with those who have turned on their two-factor authentication on your Apple ID and have linked their other email id.
- In the first step, you need to open the iforgot.apple.com website in your web browser.
- On that website, you would have to fill the email address of your Apple ID.
- Click Continue after successfully filling the email address.
- There you will get an option saying “I need to reset my password”, you need to click on it and then click Continue.
- Right after that, you would be able to notice two different options from which you would have to select one. Those options would be Get an email and Answer security questions.
- From those options, you need to select on Getting an email.
- Then click on Continue and done. In few seconds you will get an email, which will suggest you click on a link for resetting your Apple ID account.
- Click on the link, Enter your new password, confirm it and that’s it.
- By clicking on Reset Password, you would be able to reset your account and hence can have access to your account again.
Answering Security Questions-
Here is the step with the help of which you can solve this account recovery issue by answering the security questions.
- In Step 5 above, you must have noticed that we got two different options from which we have had to select one. Those options were Get an email or Answer security questions.
- From those options, you need to select Answer security questions. But before that, you would have to verify your birthday and continue with further settings.
- In the next step, you would have to answer security questions that you must have given whenever you have created Apple ID.
- After successfully filling answers of all questions you need to enter a new\ password, confirm it and then click on Reset Password.
These were the steps with the help of which you would be able to know about your Apple iCloud password and hence can have access to your account again.