Kindle Fire is one of the biggest addition that Amazon has made till now, and it is a portable e-book reader with the help of which you would be able to take advantage of an actual book like feel while reading e-books.
Kindle Fire was launched in 2011 and used to have an android system, while with a change in time, we have noticed several enhancements in this device, such as android updation, better screen output, and many more such things.
But here in this article, we are going to talk about one such problem that is being faced by Kindle Fire HD users from the time it has been introduced, and that is losing data because of forgetting their Kindle fire password. IF you reset your Kindle your data remains in the cloud.
If you are also one of those who have faced this issue, then this article is a must-read for you. Because in this article, we are going to discuss about “How to reset your Kindle Fire Password without losing any data?”.
So make sure to follow this article till the end to know about every step you need.
Steps to Reset Your Kindle Fire Password without losing data-
If you have forgotten your Kindle fire password purchased from amazon and you want to reset the Password, then let us tell you that this is a straightforward task, and you would be able to reset the Password without any chaos efficiently.
1. On the home screen of your Kindle fire, you would be able to notice the Quick Settings icon, you need to tap on it and from there move to Additional Settings option.
2. From the Additional Settings corner, you need to select Security options and then move to Security Settings Men.
3. At Security Settings Men page, you would be able to find our Lock Screen Password; you would have to tap on it for moving further.
4. Once you click on Lock Screen Password, you would be asked the existing Password. Make sure you know the current Password and fill that Password there.
5. If your Password is correct, then you would be asked for creating a new password. There would be two available options, which would be to Input the new Password and in the next option to Re-enter Password to confirm your new Password.
6. Once you have filled your new Password at both these places, then save it and click on Finish, and hence you would be able to use your new Password for Kindle Fire.
Note: Before proceeding with reset make sure you register your Kindle and take backup of all data.
Do you want to do a Factory Reset to your Kindle Fire?
If you said yes, then these are the steps to follow for doing so-
1. Firstly press the Power button with the help of which you would be able to reach up to the lock screen.
2. There you can fill wrong passwords four times, and after the fourth time, you would be able to get a message asking you to Factory reset your Kindle Fire.
3. Click on the OK button, and that’s it with the help of these steps you would be able to move back to factory defaults setting of your Kindle Fire amazon account.