How to uninstall dropbox on Mac post is easy to use here is all the required info to remove dropbox from mac. Dropbox is a single platform where you would be able to take advantage of all the most efficient and usable business tools that you can use over the collected content from all your team members.
In short, we can say that it is the first smart workshop where all your team members can come together, bring all the work and content and hence can work on it by sharing each other thought.
This helps businesses to bring out the best from teamwork.
There are several features that you can get with Dropbox, let us have a look at all of them-
- With the help of Dropbox, you would be able to take advantage of organized files and cloud content; this will ensure better productivity of your team.
- You would be able to store all your important files at one secured place and hence can have access to it from anywhere in the world.
- You can keep all kind of content together; no matter it’s from your Microsoft office files, Applications or anywhere else.
- Offers a highlights section where you would be able to have a look at work under priority that needs to be done as soon as possible.
- Dropbox also offers you weekly sync feature with which all your content will automatically get stored over the cloud.
- You would be able to get notified for every work in the list that will help you in never forgetting anything behind.
This was all about a short introduction about Dropbox, but here we are going to solve the problem of those people who want to uninstall Dropbox on Mac.
As they are unaware of the steps to uninstall this application from their MacBook Air/Pro, so make sure to follow all the steps listed below.
How to uninstall Dropbox on Mac?
Here is how you can uninstall Dropbox from your Mac system easily.
- In the first step, you need to open the Dropbox application from your Mac’s menu bar.
- Once the Dropbox menu has successfully loaded, you need to click on your Profile Picture and head towards the account tab.
- From there you would have to click on Unlike the Dropbox option.
- Instead of that, you can directly select Quit Dropbox from the Profile Picture menu of Dropbox.
- Once you click on Quit Dropbox, the application will get closed.
- In the next step, you would have to open your Finder and open Applications.
- Right after that, you need to drag the Dropbox to the trash box.
With the help of these steps, you would be able to remove the Dropbox application from your Mac. In case if you want to delete all the files related to Dropbox, then you would have to find Dropbox file from your Mac’s hard drive and drag that to your trash box.
Hence it will help you in deleting all the local files of your Dropbox folder.
If you are unable to uninstall Dropbox with the help of above-listed steps, then you would have to move to Activity Monitor that you can find from the utility folder.
Open Activity Monitor and click on the Dropbox lines along with which you need to click X with the help of which you can force quit this application.
Once the application is closed, then try the steps mentioned above for uninstalling the application.