Brother is that one well-known company which is discussed whenever we talk about the best quality printers. Moreover, their most significant benefit because of which people love to buy Brother printers is that they offer excellent services and along with that they are easy to use.
But some people find it difficult to set up their brother printers, however by having a look at this complete article. You would not have to take more stress about this setup issue. As here we are going to discuss all about how to setup Brother wireless and USB printer on Windows 10, so make sure you do follow this how-to guide till the end.
Before heading towards the main section, let us have a quick introduction about Brother printers, and it’s types.
All About Brother Printers-
Brother is a Japanese company that offers several products such as printers, multifunction printers, desktop computers and many more. Here we are going to have a look at their printers, and those are as follows-
Brother Wireless Printer
This is a type of multifunctional Printer manufactured by Brother company, along with taking advantage of several features one of the biggest reason to choose this Printer is that you would be able to connect it to your PC wirelessly.
Brother USB Printer
The next type of Printer manufactured by Brother company is USB printers, and you would be able to take advantage of all kind of essential features, while just the difference is that you would have to connect it via USB cable to your PC.
This was all about a short introduction to Brother Printers, and it’s types. Let us now move to the main section, where we are going to talk about how to setup Brother printers on Windows 10.
Guide to setup your Brother Wireless Printer on Windows 10
Although here we are specifically going to talk about how to setup Brother wireless printer on Windows 10, but you would be able to use the below-listed steps to set up any other company’s wireless Printer too.
Those steps are as follows-
- Firstly you have to open windows search option, that you would be able to open by clicking Windows Key + Q.
- Once the Windows 10 search bar is opened, you have to type Printer there, and hence with the help of this step, you would be able to have a look at all the printer options in your Windows 10.
- But from all those steps, you need to select Printers & Scanners. There would be several Printer related options in the list, but make sure you select the above-mentioned only.
- Here in the fourth step, you need to turn your Brother Wireless Printer on. Once you turn your Printer on, at that time, you would be able to notice a light blinking gets started on the Printer. This states that your Printer is turned on and it has started offering it’s wireless network signals for connection.
- From that Printers & Scanners option, you need to select the option of Add a printer or scanner, and hence you would be taken to a new page.
- From that page, you need to select your Brother Wireless Printer option and click on add device.
- You would be able to notice that after small processing your Brother wireless printer is now set up and connected to your device. Hence you can print pages directly from your PC wirelessly.
This was all about the guide to setup Brother Wireless Printer on Windows 10. But there are some essential things that you need to have a look at, and those are as follows-
- In case if you are unable to find your wireless Printer, then you should restart your printer and PC. After this step, you would be able to find it and setup is easy.
- You can even refresh the wifi networks list to get your required results.
How to setup Brother USB Printer on Windows 10?
At this section, we are going to have a look at the steps that you should follow for setting up your Brother USB printer on Windows 10. Moreover, you would be able to use the below-listed steps for setting up any company’s USB printer too. Download latest and updated Brother Printer drivers you need to visit solutions.brother.com/windows official website.
- In the first step, you would have to download your Brother USB printer drivers, that you should download from the official website of Brother Printers. Once you opened their official site, you would have to move to the download section.
- There at the download section, you need to find our drivers of the exact printer model that you are going to set up. Once you found that, then you need to double click on that and hence click on the run option for installing it directly.
- After that a new page will open where they will ask you to select a location where you want to save all the files related to your Brother USB printer, once selected, then click on decompress option.
- Here’s a warning that you should not connect your USB printer before the installation process is completed. If you do so, then there will be no printer installation takes place.
- So make sure you have not connected your Printer before the installation process.
- In between this time, the file will be decompressed, and you have to open that file. In that file, you would be able to find DPInst.exa that you need to open.
- Once you have opened that file, in the next step, you need to connect your Brother USB Printer with the help of USB cable to your PC and make sure you have turned the machine on.
- Once the USB is connected, you would be able to notice an installation screen, in which all the drivers related to your Brother USB printer will be installed.
- After that, you would be able to use your USB printer efficiently without any chaos.
This was all about the guide to setup your Brother USB Printer on Windows 10.