There are several problems that we usually face with our Epson printers while working on a Mac, but the good thing is that we can get rid of those issues just by reinstalling Epson printer drivers for Mac easily.
Although not everyone is aware of how to uninstall and reinstall your Epson printer drivers for Mac, if you are one of those people then do follow this guide till the end. As here we are going to have a look at the steps with the help of which we can uninstall and reinstall Epson printer drivers.
How to uninstall and reinstall your Epson printer drivers for Mac?
Here we are going to discuss all the steps that we should follow, but before that, let us have a look at the printer problems that we can get rid of by reinstalling our printer drivers.
- If there are some printer driver installation error that took place during the installation process, then we would be able to get rid of that by reinstalling our Epson printer drivers.
- In case we want to troubleshoot a minimal issue then also this process can help us.
- With the help of this method, we would be able to bring our Epson printer drivers to it’s latest version.
There are many more such reasons because of which you can take advantage of this method. Let us now have a look at the steps to follow-
- In the first step, you should move to the Apple menu of your Mac, from where you need to open System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences option, you need to select Print & Fax option.
- From the Print & Fax menu, you would be able to find Epson Printers option. Along with that option, you will find an – sign, click on that option and hence with the help of this step you would be able to remove your Epson Printer from the Installed Printers list.
- Once removed, click on OK button.
- In the next step, you should move to your Mac’s hard drive. From the Library, option find Printers and select it.
- From the Printers folder you need to find EPSON file, in this file, you would be able to find all the details and documents related to your Epson Printer drivers for Mac.
- You would have to drag this EPSON named file to your Trash Box. After that, empty your Trash box. With the help of this step, you would be able to uninstall your Epson printer’s driver completely.
- Restart your Mac.
- After that open Epson Printer official website, from where you would have to find out the and download Epson printer drivers for your printer’s model.
- Directly open the file you downloaded and follow all the instructions to install the file to your Mac.
- Once done, then click on Quit.
- In the next step, you should open the System Preferences menu and then click on Print & Fax.
From there you need to click on + button with the help of which you would be able to add your Epson Printer.
Tips to know while dealing with Epson Printer Drivers update for mac os-
- Make sure you are downloading epson software from official epson website.
- With the help of above-mentioned steps you would be able to get epson printer driver update. As it install the latest version of epson printer driver.
- In case you want to get troubleshoot with epson printer problem, then you would be able to do so by reinstalling the printer drivers without moving to warranties & repair centres.
- You can even download Printer drivers update with the help of apple software updater.