forgot parental control password kindle fire 7 is commons issue faced by Kindle users, follow this guide to solve this issue. There are several problems that you can face with your Kindle Fire, but are you aware of one of the most faced issue? If you said no, then let me tell you that it’s when people forget parental control of their Kindle Fire Ebooks tab.
In this case, if you Forgot Parental Control Password Kindle Fire 7, then you would not be able to take advantage of several things such as-
- You would not be able to access to applications that have parental control over them.
- In some cases, people have put parental control over the front lock screen; also, in those cases, you would not even be able to move even one step ahead from the lock screen menu too.
There are many more such things that you would not be able to access because of this parental control password Kindle fire 7. But is there any way with the help of which we can get rid of this issue and can start using our Kindle Fire again?
If you are also finding the solution to this problem, then do follow this guide till the end. As here, we are going to discuss some of the ways with the help of which you can get rid of this Parental control password issues and start using your Kindle fire again.
How to solve the issue of the Forgot Parental Control Password Kindle Fire 7?
Before heading towards with the solution of this issue, we must be knowing about one fact that with this method, you would not be able to have any access to the data you have inside your Kindle Fire.
As with the help of that method, you would have to reset your Kindle Fire, and hence all your data will be deleted from your device.
Let us have a look at the steps to follow-
- Once you know that you have forgot parental control password kindle fire 7 and you have placed it over your lockscreen also, then you have to fill the wrong parental control password in the password section.
- You would be able to notice a message of the wrong password, click OK on it. You would have to follow this step for at least five times.
- Once you have successfully filled the wrong parental control password five times, then right after that, you would be able to get a message to reset your Kindle fire.
- You have to click the OK button and follow all the steps to reset your Kindle fire.
- Once you have successfully reset your kindle fire, then your system will restart, and hence you would be able to access everything in your device.