In this forum post you will find all the steps requires in install Brother wireless Printer on Windows 10 with USB Cable.
1. Unpack your Brother Printer and connect to Windows 10 computer with USB cable.
2. Once your Printer connected to your computer, driver installation will start itself
3. Once installation process finished check with test print
4. This method will install basic Printer drivers, so you just able to take prints
5. If you want to use all in one Printer like scanner and fax as well, check next steps
6. Visit solutions.brother.com/windows official website for Brother Printer drivers
7. Enter your Brother Printer model, select windows 10 OS click to download full driver package
8. Open downloaded Brother Printer setup file, complete installation steps then finish
9. Check Printer by test Print and scan document