We face numerous bugs and issues with almost every technical device, no matter it is our PC, Bluetooth speakers or even our printer. Yes, you heard it right, if you have a printer, then we are sure that you will understand this problem, as several issues are related or linked to our printers. But here we are going to discuss about one of the most faced issues, and that is offline state issue with canon printers.
So to know everything about the issue of canon printer offline fix, do follow all the steps listed below.
What does offline printer issue mean?
During this offline statue issue, you would be able to notice that you printer is connected with every correct electrical outlet, but even then you have an offline network connection status.
There are several reasons because of which you can face this issue, some of those are as follows-
- Issues in your printer’s electric plugs.
- Wires may be broken or damaged.
- There might be some issue in your Wi-Fi.
There are many more such reasons because of which we can face this canon offline printer issue.
How to Fix Canon Printer Offline Issue?
Here’s the main section we are going to have a look at Canon Printer Offline Fixing ways, let us have a look at them-
Reconnect your Printer to Wi-Fi-
There can be some issue with your printer’s Wi-Fi connection because of which you might be getting this offline status. Here are the steps that you need to follow to reconnect your printer to Wi-Fi-
- You need to forget the router that you would be able to do by having a look at the settings page of your printer.
- Then you need to reconnect it by pressing your printer’s Wi-Fi button.
- You would be able to notice blinking light, and when it gets connected, it will start blinking blue light.
- Once you noticed the blue colour you need to press the power button and hence your router will find Wi-Fi network and connect your printer.
Take Advantage of Spooler Service-
You all must be knowing that your Canon printer settings consist of Spooler service. With the help of these services, you would be able to have a look at the printer’s job. We can manage printer jobs and many more such things with it.
You can restart the spooler services and can get rid of the offline print status issue quickly.
- Open the Run dialogue box, where you should type services.msc and click on enter.
- You would be able to notice the windows services page, where you need to find Print Spooler Services. Once you found that, you need to reach to the properties of this service provider.
- From the properties menu, you need to click on Stop under the Service statue and click on OK.
- Once the services are stopped, you need to clear all the files from the PRINTERS file that you would be able to navigate from C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.
- When all the files are deleted, then move to General tab of Spool services and then click on the Start button and save the settings.
- Restart you PC, and you would be able to notice the online statue of your Canon printer.
To re-install Canon printer drivers you need to visit canon.com/ijsetup official website.