In this Post we will guide you with all steps which help you to install Brother Printer on Windows computer with or without USB cable. Solutions.brother.com/windows is a official website to download latest and updated drivers for Brother Printer.
Solutions.brother.com/windows | Step by Step Guide To install Brother Printer
As we all know Printers are the part of our daily life, we use Printers in Home, School, Colleges, Hospitals etc. To take Prints and photocopies is to easy but when it comes to Printer installation, we need to look on Internet for that. Here in This post we will guide you all the required steps to Install Brother Printer on Windows computer from solutions.brother.com/windows official website for Brother Printer latest & updated drivers. These all steps are very easy to understand just go through with written content.
How to install Brother USB Printer on Windows?
This is the most common issue raised by Brother Printer users, follow given instructions to install Brother USB Printer in Windows computer.
- Use USB cable to connect your computer and Printer together then Turn On your Printer.
- Once your Printer is connected successfully, it will install drivers itself from Windows database.
- Drivers not installed itself then, go to control panel.
- Open Printers option and click on add Printer, select your Printer from list and press next.
- Once Brother USB Printer installation finished confirm with test print.
How to install Brother USB Printer without CD or CD drive?
Windows not able to find Brother Printer driver and you do not have CD or CD driver in your computer. This is the best content to help you with Brother USB Printer installation without CD.
- Check the USB connection between Computer and Printer then turned them ON
- Make sure Internet is working on your computer then open solutions.brother.com/windows official website for latest & updated Brother printer drivers for all models and operating systems.
- On Brother Printer official website type your Printer model and then download latest drivers as per your printer model.
- Accept the end user agreement press next, select install USB Printer option.
- After few clicks you will see your printer installed successfully.
How to install Brother wireless Printer on Windows with USB cable?
In this step you need internet connection on your PC and a USB cable. Make sure your computer and Printer are connected within the same network to take Prints.
- Make USB connection to your Computer from Printer, turn them ON.
- Insert Brother Printer driver disc in CD drive.
- It will automatically start the Brother Printer setup for Windows computer, select install Brother wireless Printer with USB connection.
- After few clicks you will see list of available networks, select your wireless network and enter password.
- Once you see connection successful press next it will install Brother Printer wireless drivers for Windows computer, now unplug the USB cable and check with test print.
How to install Brother wireless Printer on Windows without CD or CD drive?
So this is the most difficult and last step of this article, this will solve all your questions regarding Brother Printer setup on windows computer. Read below steps carefully to install Brother wireless Printer drivers on Windows computer.
- Locate the WPS button on your wireless router, turn ON computer and Printer.
- Visit solutions.brother.com/windows enter your Printer model then download Brother wireless Printer drivers for Windows as per your operating system.
- Open Brother Printer downloaded file, accept the end user license agreement.
- Select install Brother wireless printer option, press next.
- After few click it will ask you to press WPS button, press WPS button on WIFI router then press OK button on Printer.
- Once you see connection successful on Printer screen, go to add Printer option in control panel.
- In Add Printer option select your Brother printer and then press next to install Brother wireless Printer drivers on Windows computer.
In this article you learnt all necessary steps to install Brother Printer drivers on Windows computer with USB without USB, With CD or without CD. Once you read this you see that is is not that difficult to install Brother Printer drivers from solutions.brother.com/windows official website.
Did this article fix your problem?
Hope now you all are able to install Brother USB, Wireless Printer drivers with or without disc. If you still in same position or your issue is different then just write your problem in comment section and we will get back to you As soon as possible.
3 thoughts on “Solutions.brother.com/windows | How to install Brother Printer?”
Comprehensive guide, got help