Have you recently bought a new Toshiba printer for yourself? But as you connected it with you system, but even then you are unable to use the printer. You have tried every possible way of solving this issue, but you are unable to solve it.
Have you latest Toshiba Printer Drivers while setting up your printer?
If you forgot this step, then we can say that this driver installation process is the only thing that is left and with the help of this step you would be able to start working with your Toshiba Printer. For the installation of this driver for your Toshiba printer firstly you would have to find specific driver application, that you would be able to find from the official website of Toshiba printers.
In case you are unable to find the specific printer driver, then also we have an efficient option that is Toshiba Universal Printer Drivers.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about Toshiba Universal Drivers from its introduction up to its installation guide. Make sure to follow this article till the end, to know everything about it.
All About Toshiba Universal Printer Drivers-
Several Toshiba Printer users were unable to find the specific driver software for their printers. Hence this was the reason because of which the company created Toshiba Universal Printer Drivers with the help of which you would be able to get the drivers for almost every printer manufactured by Toshiba.
The only thing that you need to care about is to find the universal printer drivers, that is compatible with your Windows version.
Installation Process of Toshiba Universal Printer 2 Driver-
Let us have a look at the steps with the help of which you would be able to install these drivers.
- Firstly you would have to open the official website of Toshiba Printers, and from the support corner, you would have to search the model of your Toshiba Printer.
- From the next step, you would have to select the driver you want to download from the available options. You should always make sure for selecting the Windows e-Bridge Universal 2 PCL/PS 32/64 Bit Driver.
- Press of Download option. Once the file is downloaded, then you would have to extract that file. From the extracted file, you would have to select essetup.exe and open it.
- Once you run it, you would be able to see the setup page of Toshiba Universal Printer Installer.
- Press of the Next button and add the Toshiba printer from the list. At last, you need to select the Install option.
- Once the installation is completed, you need to open Printer properties.
- From the printer properties option, you would be able to give a name to your printer.
- You would be able to notice the Advanced tab. You need to open it.
- Select the Printing Defaults option. With the help of these options, you would be able to make sure you want B/W or colour printing services. Hence, at last, select the apply button.
- Once done, you need to click on the Finish button.
- You would be able to take advantage of a test print.