Have you ever faced the issue of “Virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked”? If you said yes, then let us tell you that this is a social engineering attack, in which you would be able to notice a full-screen error from your browser and will not go away by any method. In this case, you would be able to see that your web browser has been locked at a particular full-screen error stage.
Although these are fake error messages and because of this fake issue generated by your web browser, most of the people out there go for buying one time plan for technical support. As these are fake error issues and they are created generally for fetching the payments only.
Most of the users face this fake error issue of “Virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked,” but do you think that is there anyway, with the help of which you can get rid of this issue?
If you said no, then here we are going to have a look at various solutions to get rid of this issue.
How to get rid of “Virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked”?
There are several ways to solve this issue, let us have a look at them one by one-
Uninstall Malicious Programs
The first way with the help of which you can get rid of this error issue is by uninstalling various malicious programs present in your computer system. Do follow the steps below to get this solution done-
- Firstly you need to open Programs and Features that you would be able to access from the Control Panel of your computer system.
- From the Installed Programs list, you would have to find a malicious program and directly uninstall it.
- Make sure you have no useless application installed on your system, and if there is any such unnecessary application, then you need to uninstall it.
Double-check for Malicious Programs
The following way with the help of which you can get rid of this error is by double-checking your system for Malicious Programs. Do follow the steps below to do that-
- In the first step, you need to download AdwCleaner; this is an application with the help of which you would be able to check and clean malicious programs. You can find this application from several websites online easily.
- Once downloaded, then you can double click on the setup file with the help of which you can install this application on your system.
- Right after installing this software, you need to open this application and hence click on Scan Now option.
- AdwCleaner will thoroughly scan your system and hence will find out which applications are not good for your system and need to be uninstalled.
- You can uninstall those applications with the help of the Control Panel from your system, or you can simple click on the Clean and Repair option within the AdwCleaner software.
- Right after cleaning these applications, you would have to restart your system, and that’s it.
For more info must visit help.microsoft.com talk to a person url
1 thought on “Virus Alert From Microsoft This Computer Is Blocked”
Visit to reach Microsoft