YouTube is one such platform that is being used by millions of people all over the world for several reasons, but what if you are thinking to use YouTube on your Computer but noticed that it was not working.
What will you do in this situation, and how would you be able to get rid of Youtube not working?
Let us have a look at the issues that you would be able to face when your YouTube is not working on Computer-
- During this situation, you would be able to notice a black screen all over whenever your YouTube is not working.
- Moreover, in this condition, you will notice a never-ending spinning wheel in the video window.
Most of the regular users of YouTube face this Issue on their computers and laptops, and there are several ways with the help of which you can get rid of this problem. Here in this article, we are going to talk about all those ways with the help of which you can get rid of your Issue of “YouTube not working on the computer.”
So make sure you are going to follow this article till the end, to know everything about those solutions.
How to Solve Issue of “YouTube not working on Computer”?
Here is the list of ways with the help of which you can solve the Issue of “YouTube not working on computer”-
Making some browser changes-
The most significant reason because of which you face this Issue is by having an outdated browser. So if you want to solve this Issue, then you would have to follow these steps-
- In the first step, you need to head towards the app store of your Computer. Once you reached there, make sure to move to the updates section.
- If you are using an outdated browser, then you would be able to notice an update notification regarding your web browser.
- You can update your web browser in that way. While if you do not want to follow these steps, then you can do that manually also.
- For manually updating your web browser, you can directly visit the downloading software website and hence can find the latest version of your web browser.
- Open chrome settings then click clear browsing data or remove data and cached images .
- You can uninstall and reinstall it.
The next way with the help of which you can solve the Issue of “YouTube not working on computer” is by clearing the cache and cookies of your web browser.
If you want to clear cache and cookies from your browser, do follow the steps listed below-
- o Firstly move to the more options from your web browser.
- o You would be able to have a look at a long list, and from that list, you need to click on More Tools option. With the help of which you can have a look at the Clear Browsing Data feature.
- o From this option, you can clear the cache and cookies of your web browser.
- o Once you have cleared the cache and cookies from your web browser, then you can restart your computer. Hence we are sure that with the help of this step, you would be able to take advantage of chaos free YouTube videos.
This was all about some of the ways with the help of which you can get rid of YouTube not working on Computer. We are sure that you would be able to solve these issues with one of the above-listed methods, but in case if you are still facing this problem, then here we are going to have a look at some more solution methods.
Some Other Solution Methods-
Here we are going to have a look at some other solution methods with the help of which we can get rid of YouTube not working on a computer problem.
Reinstalling Adobe Flash Player-
You all must be knowing that if there is no Adobe flash player in your computer system, then you would not be able to watch any online video on YouTube. Moreover, in some cases, it was noticed that some systems have Adobe Flash player in them, but still, you are unable to watch videos on YouTube.
If this is your current situation, then do follow the steps listed-below for solving it-
- You need to open the control panel of your Computer. From where you need to move to the uninstall programs section.
- You can find Adobe Flash Player and uninstall it.
- Once you have uninstalled it, then you can download this software again and reinstall it in your computer system.
- Hence you would be able to reinstall Adobe Flash Player and can get rid of the problem you are facing.
Internet Connection Settings Change-
You can even check your Internet connection settings for solving the Issue of YouTube not working on Computer. If you want to change Internet connection settings, do follow the steps listed below-
- Firstly you need to open the search box of your Computer.
- From there, you need to search the Control Panel. Hence move to Network and Internet option and click on Internet options.
- Once you opened that, then you can open the Internet Properties.
- Under the advanced tab, you need to move to Restore Advanced Settings from where you would have to click on the Reset button.
- Once you have reset the settings, you would have to save and apply the made changes.
These are some other solution ways, with the help of which you can get rid of YouTube not working on computer issues.